Though it was a brown Christmas, it was a ton of fun. I carpooled home with an old friend and stayed for 3 days. We went bowling, ate Muscovey Duck (YUM) and lamb, and had an adult night out. Few drinks and some pool and laughs. Gabe didn’t come with as he had to work, but I’m sure he was there in spirit.
Today was day one of No Sugar January. I’ve done well so far, but it was hard not to buy a little something while out grocery shopping. The hard part of this will definitely be all those Reeses trees I brought home before christmas. I just LOVE the peanut butter filling. So evily good. I’m not going to make any resolutions for the year, but just a few things I’d like to do.
- Play Just Dance 3 a few times a week
- Read more books. I do alot of audio, but sometimes you just need the real thing
- Try more recipes. It’s easy to get into a rut.
- Move more
- Do some bodyweight exercies at home. Pushups, squats, sit-ups, etc.
- Go on some trips. We don’t have kids. We should be traveling. Period
- Clear out some clutter. Hopefully I can wrangle Kayla into helping me before those adorable little twins come.
- Be more ON at work.
- Eat my veges, in different ways.
- Knit at home more. I’ve heard the more you practice something, the easier it becomes. We shall see.